5 Steps to a 5 AP English Language with CD-ROM, 2010-2011 Edition
Book: 5 Steps to a 5 AP English Language with CD-ROM, 2010-2011 Edition , by Barbara Murphy, Estelle Rankin, ISBN10: 0071702199, ISBN13: 9780071702195, McGraw-Hill Companies, The, December 2010, Other Format
Barbara L. Murphy has taught English Language and Composition as other college-level courses for over 20 years. She has been an AP Reader since 1993 and is consultant for the College Board’s AP English Language and Composition and its Building for Success divisions. She is co-author of Writing the Advanced Placement English Essay.
Estelle M. Rankin taught AP English Literature for more than 25 years and received the AP Literature Teacher of the Year award from the College Board in 1996. She has also received the Long Island Teacher of the Year and is coauthor of Writing the Advanced Placement English Essay.
Take five easy steps to your best score on the AP English Language exam
Nearly 400,000 students have used the 5 Steps to a 5 method for exam success—now it’s your turn to use this bestselling program to reach your ideal score! This book and CD-ROM set guides your preparation program and helps you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. The tests closely simulate the real AP exam, so you can get comfortable with the format.
- The 5-Step Plan to a Perfect 5: 1. Set Up Your Study Program 2. Determine Your Test Readiness 3. Develop Strategies for Success 4. Develop the Knowledge You Need to Score High 5. Build Your Test-Taking Confidence
- 3 separate plans for 3 types of students—one will fit you!
- Updated review material, geared to the most recent tests
- 2 complete practice AP English Language exams in the book
- On the CD-ROM: 3 interactive practice AP English Language exams
Topics include: Introduction to the Analysis Essay, Introduction to the Argumentative Essay, Introduction to the Synthesis Essay, Review the Knowledge You Need to Score High, Comprehensive ReviewAnalysis, Comprehensive ReviewArgument, Comprehensive Review Synthesis, Build Your Test-Taking Confidence, Practice Exam 1, Practice Exam 2
Cheap Books: BUY NOW