The Bride's Book of Lists: Things to Do and Questions to Ask
Book: The Bride's Book of Lists: Things to Do and Questions to Ask , by Amy Nebens, Greg Stadler, Greg Stadler, ISBN10: 0760742316, ISBN13: 9780760742310, Sterling Publishing, May 2003, Hardcover
Planning a wedding is an exciting endeavor, but it can also be a challenging one. There is much to do, and finding enough time in an already busy life can be difficult. The Bride's Book of lists: Things to Do & Questions to Ask helps ease this situation by streamlining the information you need into a quick and easy-to-use format. Designed for the ride on the go, this must-have planner provides:
- Things to Do checklists that outline all the steps you need to take to plan the perfect wedding.
- Prepared lists of questions to ask potential service providers when deciding who to hire; each "interview" includes space to write the responses from 3 different candidates, as well as extra notes space.
- Helpful "Words to the Wise" and "Facts at Your Fingertips" sections that provide you with planning advice and important information in a succinct bulleted format.
- Worksheets for recording and comparing services and costs from different vendors, as well as overall budget planner.
- Tips for saving money
- Pockets to help you keep all your papers in one place
- Sleeves for holding business cards at the ready.
Compact and easily portable, this handy resource is the perfect tool for staying organized. Covering all aspects of a wedding and featuring an entire section about the honeymoon, this invaluable planner helps to give you peace of mind by making sure that nothing is forgotten.
About the Author
Amy Nebens was a senior articles editor at Martha Stewart Weddings and an associate editor at Bridal Guide before launching her freelance career as a writer and editor. He first book was For Your Wedding: Traditional Gowns
Cheap Books: BUY NOW