Lotus Notes and Domino 6 Programming Bible
Book: Lotus Notes and Domino 6 Programming Bible , by Brian Benz, Rocky Oliver, ISBN10: 0764526111, ISBN13: 9780764526114, Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated, April 2003, Paperback
Brian Benz is CEO of Benz Technologies, an IBM Business Partner that specializes in building software applications using the unique strengths of the Internet, Domino and XML. In addition to building applications for Notes since 1992 and the Web since 1995, Brian is a frequent presenter and industry conferences including Lotusphere, Advisor DevCons and VIEW seminars, and writes articles for Lotus Advisor, e-Pro magazine and others, as well as RedBooks for IBM.
Rocky Oliver a Lotus technologies veteran began his "Lotus geek" existence with Lotus Development in 1992. Since then he has led the development team of a large, national consultancy, opened a new branch for a startup, and started his own company. Rocky is a Technical Editor and writer for Lotus ADVISOR magazine. Rocky loves to share his knowledge and experience by speaking often at Lotus technology conventions including Lotusphere, IBM DeveloperWorks Live, and ADVISOR Devcon. He co-authored Teach Yourself LotusScript for Notes/Domino 4.6 (MIS Press, 1997).
* Covers all the programming techniques, concepts, and languages used with Notes and Domino, as well as the many new features of Domino 6
* Thoroughly examines the Notes and Domino role with Java, XML, Web services, and other IBM products and technologies
* Provides extensive code and examples, many geared to the needs of administrators
* High-profile authors, known to their audience through conferences and articles
* Companion Web site shows example applications from the book running on a live Domino server and provides code download
Cheap Books: BUY NOW